The FAM Dorphy, by FAM, is a “small giant” offers all the advantages of an industrial dicer in a compact housing, making it the ideal starting model for food processors with a need for flexibility.
It is specially designed for the caterers or lower capacity food processors. This model combines the product uniformity and reliability of a heavy-duty cutter with the flexibility and compact design of a small machine.
With a simple change of cutting spindles, you produce uniform slides, strips and dices from 3 up to 20 mm cutting down production costs and time from hours to minutes.
The Dorphy meets the highest hygiene standards and opens up new markets for food processors who have traditionally relied on manual labour. With this machine they can benefit from huge labour cost savings. The 3-D cutting principle guarantees a product shelf-life unmatched by other machines in this category.
Accuracy & quality
- Clever slice thickness gauge for a precise adjustment.
Flexibility & user-friendliness
- Cutting spindles can be changed easily and safely
- Large choice of cut sizes between 3 and 20 mm: for the circular knife spindle and the crosscut knife spindle multiples of 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm available
- Castors for more mobility.
- The special lower design of the in-feed chute makes manual product feeding easier
- Hinged covers for access to the paddle wheel and the cutting tools
- The plastic bodies of the crosscut knife spindles are light and easy to manipulate.