The FAM ILC.2, by FAM, is a versatile and accurate high-capacity food dicing machine. It can easily be integrated into a production line because of its compact design. This heavy-duty machine is available in different executions for e.g. French fries, tomatoes and curly kale.
Accuracy & quality
- Clever slice thickness gauge for precise adjustment.
Flexibility & user-friendliness
- Insertable low cost slicing knife can be replaced without opening the machine
- Standard variable frequency drive for speed adjustment, even during operation
- Many cut sizes and cut shapes possible
- Special executions available for tomatoes, curly kale, French fries
- Hinged in-feed and cover over the cutting tools for quick access
- Hinged cover over the transmission and the electrical box (= non-product zone)
- Large drum makes pre-cutting unnecessary
- Steep in-feed for a better product flow and higher capacity
- FAM Active Crash Protection System for protection of the drive