The Model CCL slicer designed by URSCHEL produces lattice cuts of varying thickness. Both sides of the slice have crinkles, with the crinkles on each side of the slice running approximately 90° to each other. Uses involve lattice potato chips and thicker potato waffle fries.
Lattice slicing is a unique application. Proper feeding of the machine is necessary to ensure continuous production. Tempered high quality oval or flat shaped potatoes measuring between 2 – 4 inches (51 – 102 mm) are best-suited.
Note: The Model CC Slicer can be converted to a Model CCL Lattice Slicer by purchasing the recommended set of parts. Contact your local Urschel representative for more information.
- Length: 48.03" (1220 mm)
- Width: 35.26" (896 mm)
- Height: 32.68" (830 mm)
- Net Weight: 540 lb (245 kg)
- Motor: 2 or 5 HP (1.5 or 3.7 kW)
Types of cuts:
- Fine lattice: Translucent appearance with small lattice holes visible after frying. 8 corrugations per inch (25.4 mm). Approximately 0.125" (3.2 mm) peak to peak.
- Coarse lattice: Small lattice holes visible. 5.7 corrugations per inch (25.4 mm). Approximately 0.175" (4.4 mm) peak to peak.
- Deep lattice: Slightly larger lattice holes. 2.25 corrugations per inch (25.4 mm). Approximately 0.446" (11.2 mm) peak to peak.