PACLIFE Low Condensation Fresh Cooling Packaging is a multi-perforated bag, without condensation, designed for rapid cooling with sealed bag and high permeability technology, with additives relative to control de relative humidity.
Developed primarily for the Asian market for blueberry, also used in shipments to USA and Europe, requiring shipments with sealed bag in box. Does not create a modified atmosphere. Good control of condensation, even when breaks in the cold chain.
Main characteristics of PACLIFE Low Condensation Fresh Cooling Packaging:
1. Shorter precooling times
2. Good internal relative humidity
3. High permeability selective membrane
4. Additive, diffuser of the excess steam
5. Can be used with CA, Controlled Atmosphere
6. Good optical properties and additives for a better and faster manipulation
It´s a particularly appropriate container for the Asian market.
The storage time allowed is 15-25 days in regular atmosphere (RA) and 35-45 in controlled atmosphere (CA).
There are several formats available.