This intelligent RFID technology by BIZERBA transmits data through radio waves - wireless and without any visual contact - and thus becomes the switching point of comprehensive company logistics
Single or bulk reading of products by RFID labels – whether these are single packages, cartons, pallets, shelves or entire storage locations, in a production hall, on the transport route or in the grocery store. And all this without human intervention and without visual contact even if labels are wet or dirty.
In general, RFID labels can identify any article. Particularly efficient is this system for products filling the logistics chain in large quantities. HF works in the close range – only a few centimeters, UHF in the close and far range up to several meters.
Special advantage for customers: If customers still want to use existing labels, these labels can be provided with transponders so that there is no need to create new labels for the RFID technology.
Area of Use
- Food industry
- Components and parts in the production process
- Parcels and shipments in logistics
- Transported goods (by truck or train)
- Management of numerous articles (e.g. books in libraries)
- RFID dispensing technology is possible for almost any label (sandwich) - also later for existing Bizerba labels with proven laminates (BRL 70, BRL 90) available
- Multiple use: most RFID labels can be re-written and used several times