CONTROL TEC ECO-R, by Tecnidex, is a system for the reuse of Drencher and Deposit fluids through the use of the latest filtration and microfiltration technologies, enabling the separating and elimination of solids and organic matter in order to avoid their dumping. Additionally, it allows for the recovery of a large part of the phytosanitary products employed.
• Guarantees compliance with the most stringent environmental legislation, separating the pollutant load from the phytosanitary products present in the treatment fluids generated in Fruit and Vegetable Plants, thus allowing their recovery for future reuse.
• Uses the latest technologies for water treatment such as the filtration and microfiltration of solids and organic matter and the reuse of treatment fluids from Drenchers and Deposits.
• A highly-efficient system for controlling the bacteria and fungi present in phytosanitary fluids whilst maintaining the fungicide concentration.
• A greater degree of disinfection of Drencher and Deposit fluids through the addition of the correct dosage of a biocide product specific for water.
• Allows for the entire process to be controlled automatically.
• Developed by our Specialized Technical Team.
• Enables Fruit and Vegetable Packinghouses to adopt a position within a context of Environmental Responsibility, ensuring Quality processes and incorporating clean technologies that favour sustainable development.