ULMA PACKAGING has attended, with a large display featuring exciting innovative solutions.
Fresh food packaging
In the fresh food area, we have displayed a wide selection of different packaging technologies designed to minimise operating costs, offer flexible packaging systems and optimise consumption.
- The new, highly versatile TFS 200 MSV thermoforming machine for MAP, skin and vacuum packaging.
- The TSA 875 SST traysealer, designed for the application of stretch film wrap for the poultry sector.
- The FM 405 flow pack wrapper for MAP applications, up to 250 packs/minute.
Automation:modular systems and comprehensive solutions
ULMA Packaging complements its range of packaging systems with modular systems which, when combined, meet all of the automation needs of a plant. From product-loading systems and final palletizing, to packing in cardboard and plastic boxes.
- Case erector and box closing machines with automatic format change
- Compact cell case packers for the side-loading of packages
State-of-the-art Anritsu systems for checking weights, metal detection and X-ray inspections, with complete traceability.
Discover ULMA Packaging's latest developments in the area of Industry 4.0:
- Client portal
- New HMI 4.0 operator panel