VESERKAL has developed an equipment to fill boxes by eight for bulk products.
This automatic dosing system improves and optimizes the final process of packaging in production lines. Its excellent precision and homogeneity make it an ideal solution for the horticultural and meat industry, among others.
This is a modular solution which combines the accuracy of dosing and weighing systems. Among its several devices, we should highlight: the input belt, the accumulation hopper, the dosing belt, a weigh hopper, a precision balance, the box entry belt and the full box output belt.
The product is received manually or automatically from the accumulation hopper. Next, the product is moved to the dosing belts; at the same time the belt pours the product inside the dosing hopper. In the bulk dosing phase the product is dispensed obtaining less weight than stipulated. Then, in the phase of fine dosing, the product is dosed piece by piece to the desired amount. With this system of regulation and dosing, Veserkal ensures an accurate amount in each tray.
Automatic dosing allows adapting the number of heads and the size of the trays to the specific needs of each client.
- Modular equipment with 1, 2, 4 or 6 parallel heads
- Independent bucket elevators
- Dosing belts for thick and fine weight adjustment
- Independent dosing hoppers
- Empty boxes supply to the dosing point
- Loaded boxes exit system
- Modular and configurable equipment for different products and formats
- With Ethernet connection installed to connect with the customer computer system and also for remote maintenance
- Power supply 230 V de 2 kW
Video of box filler by weight