The O2-CO2 analyser is built entirely by ABSOGER and consists of two sensors:
- Oxygen: a zirconium monoxide cell with a resolution of 0-5%.
- CO2: an infrared sensor (NDIR) with a resolution of 0-5%.
- Monitoring and management of controlled atmosphere chambers
- Monitoring of refrigerated containers
- Gas detection
- Fruit respiration analysis
- Integrated sampling pump.
- Flow rate: 1 l/minute
- Oled display.
- Response time: depending on the length of the line, generally less than 2 min.
- Power supply: internal rechargeable battery 230 V - 50/60 Hz.
- Weight: 4 kg.
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 20 cm x 11 cm high.
- Extraction connection diameter: 6/8
O2 sensor: Zirconium oxide cell:
- Measuring range: 0 to 25 %.
- Sensor accuracy: 0,05 % to 1,5 % and 0,1 % over the rest of the range
- Sensor resolution: 0,01 % to 1,5 % and 0,1 % over the rest of the range
CO2 sensor: Detection by infrared adsorption (NDIR)
- Measuring range: 0 to 5% (0-10%, 0-30% and 0-100% optional)
- Sensor accuracy: 0.05 % to 1.5 % and 0.1 % over the rest of the range
- Sensor resolution: 0.01 % to 1.5 % and 0.1 % in the rest of the range