Integrating detergents, disinfectants, waxes and fungicides into your packing lines. Researching fruit physiology in precision-controlled chambers. Saving time with turnkey control solutions for storage facilities. Cutting water use and product consumption across your operation.
Thanks to innovative Control-Tec equipment from AGROFRESH, produce pros worldwide are making their postharvest activities as fruitful as possible—in all kinds of ways. Learn more about key Control-Tec products below, originally brought to you by the innovators and experts in produce preservation equipment at Tecnidex.
Control-Tec DOS: Application and dosage of fruit treatments and coatings
- Control-Tec DOS D: Allows immediate and optimal treatment of the fruit as they arrive at the packhouse. improves ease of use and maintenance. Configured to your specifications to enable fast, efficient treatment of large quantities of fruit
- Control-Tec DPF: Maintains concentration at programmed levels during the entire application for most effective application of post-harvest treatments. Reduces water and product usage by adjusting to the quantity of treated fruit. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and touch screen with automatic registration of application parameters
- Control-Tec DOS PCD: Automated spraying system for disinfection of packhouses and chambers. Enables disinfection anytime, without relying on the availability of personnel or other resources. Provides optimal disinfection of atmospheres and surfaces of the packinghouse and the chambers, using fixed equipment installed in the plant
- Control-Tec DOS PLD: Precision detergent application for your packing line. Automatically detects the fruit to deliver consistent application of the required dose of detergent. Adaptable to any line width, uses foam curtain or nozzle.
- Control-Tec DOS PLB: Application equipment for rinsing and disinfection of fruits and vegetables in the packing lines. Adaptable to any line width
- Control-Tec DOS PLF / Control-Tec DOS PLC: System for spray application of fungicides, waxes and fruit coatings on the packing line. Delivers accurate and consistent application to the fruit. Intelligent control allows regulation, programming and recording of the entire process.
- Control-Tec DOS PLCi bypass: Enables two treatment options in the same packing line. Tilt table system allows two different modes: Both upper and bottom application; or upper application with rollers or belt on bottom
- Control-Tec DOS PLC SENSOR: The most advanced technology for optimal dosage of coatings and waxes. Solves application problems caused by variances in volume of fruit coming into the applicator
- Control-Tec DOS SOFT CPL: Displays, records and manages all postharvest plant protection applications in your operation. Provides centralized management of all postharvest applications in the packhouse
Control-Tec ECO: Reduction, recycling and treatment of waste water
- Control-Tec ECO L2: Sustainable system reduces water use up to 90% compared to conventional systems
- Control-Tec ECO R1: Employs the latest filtration technology to purge particles, solids and organic matter from waste water through a programmed operation
Control-Tec CAM: chambers for degreening, storage, ripening, astringency removal and research
- Control-Tec CAM C: System continuously measures temperature, humidity and CO2, automatically adjusting levels of ethylene and analyzing CO2 in the chamber to match programmed parameters
- Control-Tec CAM D: Controls and adjusts temperature and relative humidity (RH) per scheduled intervals, adjusting ethylene and controlling CO2 to maximize produce quality
- Control-Tec CAM SOFT: Display, record and manage all chamber processes from a centralized control point .View and control the environmental parameters of chambers at any time and from any compatible electronic device
- Control-Tec CAM KAKI: The only safe technology for persimmon astringency removal. Provides total control over conservation, degreening, ripening and astringency removal processes in your chambers
- Control-Tec CAM RESEARCH: Advanced controlled atmosphere cabin technology for food research. Easily combine different variables involved with fruit and vegetable processes (e.g., gas concentrations, temperature, RH), with visual monitoring and recording of all parameters)
- Control-Tec CAM PURE AIR: The latest technology to improve fruit storage without residues. Purifies the air in the storage room atmosphere, reducing bacterial and fungal spores.