Hygienic scale for the food industry, by BIZERBA - less room for bacteria and easy cleaning.
During weighing in the chemical industry and for easily perishable foods such as seafood, poultry, ground meat, sausages and cold cuts, baked goods, diary and cheese products it is essential to exclude bacterial contamination. Due to its constructive design advantages the hygienic scale gets less dirty than standard scales.
With conventional scales hygienic problems occur at intersections, edges and corners. The iL professional 150 SPM/SP, by contrast, is ergonomic and designed according to the criteria of the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG). It is easy to clean, has as minimum number of components and is made of high-quality materials. Its hygienically sensitive areas are freely accessible.
Area of Use
- Load receptor with IP 69k protection, as dual interval scale for weighing ranges up to 150 kg, particularly suitable for hygienically sensible areas in food trade and food industry
- In combination with Bizerba weighing terminals it can be used for counting, dosing, formulation, checking and commissioning
- For hazardous areas classified as zones 1/21 and 2/22 (optional)
- Corrosion due to penetration by cleaning agents and water are a thing of the past.
- Everything can be hygienically cleaned with water jet and in short cycles.
- Cleaning agents and water can drain off via inclined surfaces and cannot accumulate or remain on the surface.
- Design variations for zones 2/22 and 1/21
- The load cell with IP 69k protection is resistant to aggressive cleaning agents and high-pressure cleaners.