The compostable tubular net by GIRO is a new solution for the manufacture of 100% compostable bags.
Giro continues to launch sustainable solutions that meet the needs of the market.
Giro reivent the clipped packaging by offering compostable solutions: remove the clip and deposit the rest in the container of organic matter. It is a new ideal solution for the BIO line.
Available Compostable WG package and Compostable C2C package.
- After use, the net should be deposited in organic matter containers
- ECOGIRO range with 100% compostable products
- Nowadays, it is possible to produce compostable clipped bags, but in the future, it will also be possible to produce compostable thermal welded bags
- Tencel is the 100% natural cellulose fiber most respectful of the environment currently available
- It is produced exclusively from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and the fiber carries the quality seal Pan-European Forest Council (PEFC)
- Tencel production does not produce harmful byproducts
Giro solution is a 100% compostable net made with TENCEL. Tencel is the cellulose fiber that is produced exclusively from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and the fiber carries the seal of quality.
It is a compostable material that can be biodegraded by microbiological action in a short period of time without leaving visible toxic residues.