Standard checkweigher and inspection system for quality assurance at the highest level.
BIZERBA's CWE maxx series checkweighers are used in the food industry mainly in middle- and high-performance settings. In the non-food area they are used in lines with high output and wherever nominal weights up to 15 kg have to be checked.
A built-in Varicon metal detector transforms the dynamic checkweigher CWE maxx into a complete inspection system in compliance with HACCP, IFS, BRC and others.
Verifiable combination units optimize quality assurance. They control the packaging flow by categorizing and sorting goods by freely definable or legally stipulated weight classes. Out-of tolerance or contaminated packages are automatically ejected.
Area of Use
- With IP 65 protection and its open and robust s/s design the combi checker CWE maxx is ideally suitable for use in the fresh-food area and in production.
- An IP 54 variant is available for use in dry areas or non-food applications.
- The CWE is of particular interest for manufacturers of
- frozen products
- instant meals
- meat and sausage products
- dairy products
- non-food products
- Throughput: up to 400 products/min
- Weighing ranges: 10 – 15000 g
- Max. speed: 170 m/min
- 12" color touch screen
- Protection class: IP 65
- Belt unit and quick-change belt system