ABSOGER ethylene catalyst removes C2H4 from controlled atmosphere chambers
Ethylene catalyst technology:
1. The air in the cold store is drawn in by one of the two fans.
2. The contained ethylene is burnt in the central part (catalytic layer heated to 230° - 260°C) by means of an electrical resistance.
3. The air is then cooled by passing through a heat exchanger and released into the chamber free of ethylene molecules.
4. The direction of flow is cyclically reversed so that the exhaust air is at a temperature close to that of the chamber.
- AC application
- Gas tightness
- Pipe connections
- Can be mounted on the outside of the cold store
- Guarantees levels < 0,02 ppm
- Power (KW) 50 Hz: 2.6 - 6.2 kW
- Capacity: 200-600 tonnes