The F-900RK Portable Ethylene Analyzer Research Kit, by FELIX INSTRUMENTS, extends the F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer to provide real-time measurement of ethylene gas concentrations in the field.
The F-900RK, C2H4gas analyzer, provides accurate, real-time measurement of ethylene gas concentrations, in a compact package suitable for field and laboratory use. At the core of the instrument, the F-900RK uses an electrochemical sensor technology that offers extraordinary sensitivity to ethylene, with accurate readings as low as 10 ppbv in air.
Ethylene, a plant hormone produced in response to stress, ripening or maturity has been a useful agricultural diagnostic indicator for many decades. Traditionally, trace ethylene gas measurements were available only to those users, primarily laboratory researchers, who had access to gas chromatography or similar technologies. The F-900RK has been designed for in vivo studies conducted by field and laboratory researchers as well as post harvest cold storage facility operators who require trace C2H4 gas detection capability.
- The new CI-900RK sets the industry standard for precision measurements of ethylene
- Non-destructive measurement
- The F-900RK is 211mm wide x 253mm deep x 138mm high and weighs just 2.43 kg
The F-900RK includes
- F-900 Portable Ethylene Analyzer
- 2 liter chamber with solid bottom plate for closed air-tight measurement, and bottom plate with seal for on-plant measurement
- Chamber wand with flexible tubing assembly
- Sampling bag
- Silica gel
- Injection Port Kit
- Hard shell instrument carrying case
- SD Flash Storage Card
- Operation Manual.