Infopost no. 163, June 2021
Recently, FOMESA FRUITECH has obtained organic certification for two new products: GREENSEAL-VG ECO, vegetable wax for surface coating of citrus and other fruits (especially for vegans) and GREENGARD-LC ECO, a coating for aqueous application to improve the preservation of different fruits.
For more than 10 years, Fomesa Fruitech has had a complete range of products for postharvest use which, under the name Green-Line, allows citrus fruit packing houses to work without phytosanitary residues. This Green-Line range also includes a series of postharvest products certified as inputs for organic farming.
- GREENCLEANER: concentrated detergent for cleaning and disinfecting fruit and vegetables.
- GREENGARD-BN: anti-fungal 'FLOW' treatment to be applied in drencher and/or raft.
- GREENGARD-LC ECO: concentrated coating to be applied in drencher and/or pond.
- GREENAD-AP: technological adjuvant for the maintenance of water in contact with fruit and vegetables.
- GREENCARE-PH: contact disinfectant for surfaces and/or equipment, for use in the food industry. Exclusively for professional use.
- FRUITCARE-PH: treatment of water in contact with fruit in fruit and vegetable plants.
- GREENSEAL-VG ECO: surface coating for citrus and other fruits (Vegan).