The series MM-H / W / CP of hot air generators, by MET MANN, is used for drying processes; rango 50-393 kW.
Completely autonomous and easy to install suitable for drying at low temperature with a temperature swing of 18°C to 30°C teams.
MM-H series temperature swing of 28-30 °C with available air pressure of 110-270 Pa.
MM-W series temperature swing of 28-30 °C with available air pressure of 140-270 Pa.
CP series temperature swing of 18-20 °C and air pressure of 245 Pa available to 160-280 Pa.
- Equipment totally compact and robust.
- Tubular heat exchanger with an efficiency greater than 90%.
- Exterior finish in baked polyester paint.
- Thermal insulation using air chamber and / or fiberglass.
- Centrifugal fan group with one or two turbines by model.
- Electric control panel and protection according to European standards.
- Air outlet to the left or right side depending on the needs of the installation.
- Possibility to manufacture equipment tailored to specifications (air flow, pressure, temperature swing, ATEX motors, etc.).