NatureSeal® protects cut produce by inhibiting browning, without altering the natural flavor; it is the solution to make "fresh simple".
Beside the solucions for Processors and for Food Service you also can keep fresh-cut produce from browning at home: apples, carrots, celery, peaches and pears, ... Even delicate guacamole and avocado!
NatureSeal® has revolutionized the ability to keep your cut produce fresh looking and tasting, right in your own kitchen. While other preventative methods, like using lemon, can alter the natural flavor of the fruits or vegetables, NatureSeal does not impart any off taste!
Do you hate to throw away your fruits and vegetables because they spoil so quickly? Now you can reduce waste, while saving money. After cutting, simply dip your produce in NatureSeal, drain and store in a sealed container or storage bag, placing directly in your refrigerator. NatureSeal is a simple blend of allergen-free vitamins and minerals.
NatureSeal Fresh-Cut Produce Extender
- Keeps fresh-cut produce from browning for up to 1 week!
- Each packet treats up to 3 pounds of produce
- It maintains the color and texture of cut produce
- Does not change the natural flavor
- This product is Allergen-free, GMO-free and Gluten-free
- This new concentrated formula for home use is made from a blend of vitamins and minerals
- Fresh-Cut Produce Extender treats apples, carrots, celery, peaches and pears.
NatureSeal for Guacamole and Avocado
- Keeps delicate guacamole from browning for up to 5 days, and cut avocado up to 10 hours
- Simple blend of vitamins, minerals and organic acids
- Add NatureSeal powder directly into guacamole while mixing
- Maintains the color and texture of the produce
- No change to the natural flavor of the produce
- Allergen-free, sulfite-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, Kosher & Halal certified.