The latest addition to the URSCHEL line of dicers, the Sprint 2 builds on the technology of the DiversaCut Sprint® Dicer and is inspired by the longstanding Model G.
Accepting an infeed product up to 6.5” (165.1 mm) in any dimension, the dicer offers a
stainless steel sanitary design throughout with the food zone completely isolated from the mechanical zone.
The new Sprint 2 offers an alternative for the Models G, G-A, GK-A, H, or H-A Dicers with increased horsepower and benefits, and is available in two versions – with and without a builtin conveyor.
- The Sprint 2® Dicer with discharge conveyor belt accepts a maximum infeed product of 6.5" (165 mm) in any dimension.
- Conveyor discharge offers optimized, controlled complete discharge of cut product to reduce waste.
- Features continuous operation for uninterrupted production.
- Cutting zones are completely separate from mechanical zones.
- Rounded tube frame contributes to sanitary design and ease cleaning.
- Provides 2- or 3-dimensional cutting by adjusting the slice thickness, crosscut, and circular knife spindles for a full range of dices, crumbles/granulations, or strips.
- The crosscut knife spindle in conjunction with the other cutting components create a compact cutting zone establishing precision cuts as product moves throughout the process.
- View videos of the Sprint 2 Dicer machine and product applications below: