The ABSOGER Palicontrol system is a modular tool for the preservation of fruit in a controlled atmosphere, aimed at improving post-harvest quality, reducing metabolic activity and controlling fungi in high value-added fruits such as red fruits and tropical fruits.
1. Nitrogen generator on skid, to produce nitrogen autonomously 2.
2. Rack of CO2 bottles or tank to feed the system.
3. Automatic management system for O2 and CO2 levels.
4. Computer supervision with remote control via PC or Smartphone.
5. Up to 160 independently controlled pallets of fruit
+ No need for an airtight chamber: the pallets are stored in a normal cold room.
- Reduces fruit respiration reducing dehydration.
- Fungistatic effect: stops the development of fungi that cause rot and displaces ethylene.
- Reduces wilting, loose skin and improves fruit firmness.
- Extends shelf life.
- Better quality for longer: differentiation from competition.
- Reduced quality claims.