Proper sampling for soluble solids/sugar/BRIX is important for making decisions in many stages in the life of a piece of fruit from harvesting, shipping, receiving or dish preparation.
QA SUPPLIES offers many types of instruments that measure soluble solids, including our popular varieties for fruit maturity testing, but also specialty versions for proteins and salinity:
- Jumbo ATC Refractometer: This Jumbo LED light model makes testing easy, even in the dark!
- SCM-1000 Bluetooth Digital Refractometer: Bluetooth function makes collecting and reviewing your measurements easier than ever.
- MT-200 ATC Protein Refractometer: Designed to measure the protein levels in blood serum - excellent choice for seafood!
- ATC Refractometer - 0-32% Brix Range: One of the most affordable and reliable ways to measure Brix%.
- PR-32 Alpha Refractometer: High measurement accuracy at 0.1% while covering a low Brix concentration of 0-32.0%.
- MT-100 ATC Salinity Refractometer: Salinity measurements in fisheries, fish farms, and aquariums.
- Brix/RI-Chek Digital Refractometer: World's smallest, multiple scale pocket digital refractometer measuring Brix or Refractive Index.
- Wide Range Refractometer: Wide range (0-80%) is ideal for substances with wide concentrations.
- PAL-1 Digital Refractometer: Measure high temperature samples during the heating or cooking process.
Product of the month
Specifically designed for the harshest foodservice environments, the DFP450W Digital Pocket Test Thermometer with adjustable temperature alarm is excellent for use in commercial dishwashers, kitchens, and other extreme temperature situations.
Your vote determines the next QA thermometer!
Choose the most important features in your everyday thermometer...
We are looking to our customers for input on what features are the most important in an everyday, digital pocket thermometer. Complete our quick and simple survey and you'll be automatically entered to win a free QA Waterproof Digital Thermometer!