The HT20 Infrared Forehead Thermometer, non contact, in stock by QA Supplies, allows a quick and easy non-contact body temperature measurement.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that businesses screen employee temperature daily using a non-contact thermometer.
Quick checks for elevated skin temperature can prove to be a significant tool in reducing the spread of viruses and cross-infection, as fevers are one of the most common indicators of illness and overall health.
- Color LED display, adjustable brightness & backlight
- Select readings in either °F or °C
- Data hold function
- High sensitivity ensures stable performance and accuracy
- Audible fever alarm / buzzer alarm can be deactivated
- MIN, MAX & AVG values
- Low battery indicator and automatic shutdown after 20 secs.
- Selectable human body or object modes
- Temperature offset correction
This non-contact, HT20 Infrared Forehead Thermometer was designed to quickly and easily measure body or surface temperatures.
Take into account that ear temps are usually 0.3°C to 0.6°C (0.5°F to 1.0°F) higher than an oral reading, and that forehead temps are usually 0.3°C to 0.6°C (0.5°F to 1.0°F) lower than an oral reading.
It is normal to have slight variations in temperatures, up to 1.2°C (2.0°F), when measuring different parts of the body. This is not due to an inaccuracy with the thermometer and the offset correction feature can be used to adjust for these differences.