Ethylene is the key variable for maintaining the highest quality during the shelf life in both controlled atmosphere and normal cold storage.
Measurement and analysis are essential for the control of this parameter, which provides long shelf life without loss of firmness.
To this end, ABSOGER offers a tailor-made ethylene control solution, adapted to your needs and those of your products.
1. Manual analysis
EASI-1N, the portable C2H4 analyser allows you to analyse and control the level of ethylene in your chambers manually.
Compact, it can measure in real time and continuously, as well as store data internally.
2. Automatic analysis
Directly integrated into the supervisor, the analyser allows automatic measurement of O2/CO2/C2H4 levels. Features:
- High precision sensor < 30 ppb
- Remote access via the Internet
- Data logging and exploitation
- Control of up to 64 cameras
- Highest accuracy: EASI-1N detects concentrations <30 ppb with high precision.
- Decision support: identification of batches with advanced maturity to be marketed with priority.
- 1-MCP verification: indicator of 1-MCP treatment effectiveness.
- Automation: automatic sampling, alarm at critical levels and easy calibration.
- Use in Normal Cold and Controlled Atmosphere chambers.