The Helius™ free-fall sorting machine, by TOMRA, provides an optical sorting solution for a huge amount of food applications. Dry product processors benefit from TOMRA's Helius™P sorter, specialised in sorting free flowing dry products such as seeds, rice, nuts, grains and many more.
By implementing the Helius™ in your food processing line you will be able to guarantee an outstanding final product quality and therefore great customer satisfaction with products free of unwanted discoloration and foreign material etc.
HELIUS™ & HELIUS™ P sorting machines: Overview
- Ejector valves reject defects within milliseconds
- Compact footprint requiring minimum space
- Quality control and feedback accessible through intuitive touch screen
- Upgradable and modular sorting machine design
- Different types of laser technologies available, tailored to the application
- Synchronization between low and high capacities
- Highly efficient ejection system
- Consistent long life accuracy
Food sorting applications
Dried Fruit: Raisins, Figs, Prunes, Cherries
Rice, seeds and grains
Vegetables: Carrots, Peas, Dry beans, Green beans, Peppers, Baby leaves, Spring mix
Nuts: Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Sunflower, Sesame seeds, Walnuts, Pine nuts, Brazil nuts
IQF vegetables and fruit: IQF Blackberries, IQF Broccoli, IQF Carrots, IQF Corn, IQF Green beans, IQF Mixed vegetables, IQF Peas, IQF Strawberries, IQF Zucchini
Fruit: Blueberries, Cranberries, Fresh & frozen cherries, and many many more ...
Seafood: Mussels, Scallops