The TranSlicer® 2510, by URSCHEL, is a belt-fed slicer specializing in leafy vegetables, newly designed for the today´s food industry demands.
It uniformly slices a wide variety of food products at high production capacities, accepting compressible products such as leafy vegetables up to 8" (203 mm) in diameter and firm products up to 6-3/4" (171 mm).
Other characteristics include:
- Optional hold-down top belts for additional positive feeding assistance.
- Hinged access panels ease maintenance and changeover of parts.
- Wide variety of interchangeable cutting wheels available to produce a full range of slices, shreds, and julienne cuts.
- VFD (variable frequency drive) offers precise speed control and maximum energy savings.
- Features continuous operation for uninterrupted production.