The 2520 takes the design of the TranSlicer 2510, by URSCHEL, to the next level. Every facet of the machine focuses on timesaving, therefore cost-saving, sanitation practices.
On average, customers incorporating the TranSlicer 2520 into their production line are saving 25 minutes per washdown/cleaning versus previously owned machines. Elements of the machine aid in visual inspections and assist with hygienic cleaning procedures.
- Commercial food processing of fresh-cut salads, leafy vegetables, celery, leek, carrots, cucumbers, and fruits.
- The design concept encompasses the next generation of sanitation to greatly reduce cleaning times.
- Accessibility to every area of the machine expedites washdowns.
- All surfaces are engineered to promote water drainage.
- Standoffs located throughout minimize overlapping joints and improve inspection, while decreasing cleaning times.
- 25" (635 mm) diameter interchangeable stainless steel cutting wheels
- Rely on the TranSlicer 2520 to provide optimal, high capacity cutting of commercial food processing applications with cost-savings related to reduced cleaning and inspection times.
- To accommodate different types of products, the machine offers a choice between three feed belt configurations: primary and secondary belts, full-length primary belts, or the more compact machine version featuring shorter primary belts.