The new MicroAdjustable® SH-14 Shred Head offers 14 cutting stations, versus the standard 8, to deliver nearly twice the throughput
URSCHEL has long offered targeted cutting solutions to the global community of leading food processors — adapting to the requirements of individual applications and continuing to grow in the company's engineering and manufacturing. As a result of this adaptive cutting technology approach, Urschel introduces a new shredding concept — meet the MicroAdjustable® Shred Head (SH-14).
New Microadjustable design
Available in .212 V HEAD to produce .125" (3.2 mm) FULL & V-SHREDS
- 14-station head delivers higher capacities versus the standard 8-station head - nearly double the throughput.
- Designed for easy disassembly and cleaning to save time.
- U.S.D.A., Dairy Division accepted.
- 5 preset cut sizes (no gauge required) to produce full and reduced shreds.
- Built-in shred phase shift and knife holders shaped from knife to end to optimize smooth flow of cuts
- Incorporates the latest integrated shoe-holder-clamp-knife design with only 3 fasteners per station. Design does not contain shims.
- Fits CC series locking head support rings. For ideal cheese shredding volume, choose the Model CC-DL or two-piece CCX-D. Both models feature a larger 32" (813 mm) diameter cutting chamber