The health and safety of your produce is number one—and Textar brand disinfectants by AGROFRESH deliver effective and proven biocides for this critical application. Explore our solutions for proper sanitation and disinfection in your operation, covering key produce areas of citrus, tomatoes and peppers.
Effective Orthophenylphenol (OPP) solutions for citrus: Prevent and control various postharvest citrus diseases responsible for decay during storage and transportation; effective against Penicillium spp. and Rhizopus spp.
- Textar 10 OP Orthophenylphenol 10% EC
- Textar 13 OP Orthophenylphenol (sodium salt)13% SP
Fosetyl-AL delivers rainy period protection for citrus
- Textar 80 AL: Fosetyl-Al 80%.Systemic fungicide for citrus inhibits spore germination and penetration of the Phytophthora spp. fungus, while also stopping mycelial development and sporulation
- Textar AL: Fosetyl-Al 40% + thiabendazole 12.5% suspension concéntrate. Effective against Phytophthora spp., Penicillium digitatum, Penicillium italicum, Botrytis cinerea, Diplodia spp., Phomopsis spp.
Imazalil-based fungicides safeguard citrus, pome fruit and bananas
- Textar I: Imazalil 22.5% emulsifiable concentrate. Effective for citrus against Penicillium digitatum, Penicillium italicum, Diplodia spp. and Phomopsis spp. Effective for pears and apples against Penicillium spp. and Gloesporium spp.
- Textar 7.5 I: Imazalil as sulphate salt 7.5% soluble concentrate. Effective for citrus against Penicillium digitatum, Penicillium italicum, Diplodia spp. and Phomopsis spp. Effective for pears and apples against Penicillium spp. and Gloesporium spp.
Thiabendazol solution for citrus, pome fruit, bananas
- Textar 60T: Thiabendazole 60% suspension concentrate.Effective for citrus against Penicillium spp. and Botrytis spp. Helps pears and apples fight Penicillium expansum, Penicillium italicum and Botrytis spp. Protects bananas against Colletotrichum, Crown rot and Fusarium roseaum. Shields papayas from Fusarium spp., Rhizopus stolonifer, Phomopsis spp., Penicillum spp. and Alternaria spp.
Protection for your citrus, apples and pears
- Textar Extra: Imazalil as sulphate salt 7.5% + thiabendazole 22.5% suspension concentrate.Effective for citrus against Penicillium digitatum, Penicillium italicum, Botrytis cinerea, Diplodia sp., Phomopsis sp. Helps pears and apples fight Penicillium expansum and Gloesporium sp.
- Textar 60F: Fludioxonil 60% suspension concentrate. Effective for citrus against Penicillium spp. and Rhizopus sp. Helps pears and apples fight Penicillium spp. and Rhizopus sp. Effective for stone fruit against Monilia sp.
Scholar 230 SC: 23% fludioxonil solution is a strong performer when it comes to protecting your valued produce. It delivers contact and broad-spectrum fungicide protection in storage and transport, and because it’s formulated as a suspension concentrate (SC), this allows for easier application plus greater fungicide efficacy and stability of the fungicide solution. Scholar 230SC is authorized for several postharvest uses in different types of fruit, depending on the country where it is applied.
- Textar BIOC X 25/5: Hydrogen peroxide 25% + peracetic acid 5%. Authorized biocide for the sanitization and total disinfection of surfaces, boxes, bins and tools in the horticultural industry, with bactericidal and fungicidal activity.
- Textar BIOC X 7.5: Hydrogen peroxide 7.5%. Cleans and bacterially disinfects citrus as well as its cleaning water, using hydrogen peroxide.Gentle on materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, PVC, PE, glass and silicone
- Textar COAD 23/15: Hydrogen peroxide 23% + peracetic acid 15%.Provides bacterial disinfection of tomatoes and citrus and also disinfects the cleaning water.
- Textar COAD 23/5: Hydrogen peroxide 23% + peracetic acid 5%. Provides bacterial disinfection of peppers and citrus plus disinfection of the cleaning water.