SAKATA, the seed company from Japan, working worldwide, is a specialist in a vegetable common in its country of origin, offering a range of types of Pack Choi.
Shanghai / Chingen Sai types
- YANG QING CHOI F1, with bolting tolerance and fast growth. For harvest in winter and spring and commonly used for year around production. Hydroponic production is possible. Plant weight 70-250 g.
- YOUR QING CHOI F1, recommended to eat uncooked and use with dips. It´s a variety characterized by clubroot resistance and taste.
- MEI QING CHOI F1, the first hybrid with green stem. Flexibility and versatile use, adapted for harvest in young stages at small to medium size and high plant densities.
Mini Shanghai / Chingen Sai Type
- SHUN LI CHOI F1, small size, very attractive and compact Mini Pak Choi with green petioles. Short cycle until harvest. Can be produced year around, depending on the area.
Canton / Pak Chok type
- JOI CHOI F1, bolting tolerance and vigour. Is a reference variety for white petioles, with dark green leaves contrasting with the attractive white and shiny petioles. Head weight from 250-450 g.