To test the response to the Controlled Atmosphere of a new type of product and before investing in a commercial scale installation, it is advisable to carry out preservation trials with an R&D type system.
ABSOGER has designed tailor-made solutions to help you implement your research projects, applying the experience gained from decades of scientific collaboration with internationally renowned centres.
1. Nitrogen generator on skid, to produce nitrogen autonomously 2.
2. Rack of CO2 bottles or tank to feed the system.
3. System for automatic management of O2 and CO2 levels.
4. Computer supervision with remote control via PC or Smartphone.
5. Up to 160 independently controlled fruit paloxes
6. Portable O2/CO2 analyser to analyse and control oxygen and carbon dioxide level manually.
- Practicality: small sized Controlled Atmosphere systems, especially adapted to public and private research centres and universities.
- No need for an airtight chamber: storage in conventional cold rooms is sufficient.
- Adaptability: it allows tests to be carried out with different varieties of products, under suitable storage conditions.
- Accuracy: allows determination of the appropriate gas levels for a particular product.
- Utility: for improved long-term preservation or during transport.
- Traceability: recording of application data.
- Robust, long-life equipment available in fixed and mobile versions.
- Minimal maintenance without consumables.