ABSOGER's gas shock treatment prevents fungal growth during fruit transport by exposure to a CO2 and O3 rich atmosphere, without the need for bags or other materials.
This treatment is fully automated and does not require additional personnel or disposable materials in each shipment.
- CO2 bottle holder to feed the system.
- Automatic CO2 level management system
- Computer supervision with remote control via PC or Smartphone
- Independent fruit pallets that can be individually controlled.
- Drastically reduces fungal growth (Botrytis cinerea, Rhizopus...) that cause rot.
- Avoids the use of bags or other materials during transport.
- Improves fruit firmness during shelf-life
- Bulk or clamshell application
- Automatic operation, no additional staff required: 1 operator only
- Traceability: recording of application data
- Safety: automatic door locking and gas evacuation system