Girbio, by GIRO, is a 100% compostable solution for thermalwelded packages. After its use, the net should be deposited in organic containers.
- It allows Spotless or Black Spot
- Made with any GirBagger or GirBagger Speed Line
- Thermalwelded bags up to 2Kg
- Outer layer made of paper for organic appearance
- Paper layer coming from sustainable plantations and it's FSC certified.
- TUV Austria OK Compost Industrial Certificate (TA8012004254)
- Girbio Film made up of 3 compostable materials: PLA, PBAT and paper
- It contains PLA and PBAT as the Girbio net but a paper layer is added on the front also to differentiate this package and easily identify it as compostable
- Material that is biodegradable by microbiological action in a short period of time without leaving visible toxic residues is considered compostable
- Compostability is regulated by European standard EN-13432, which defines its definition as well as the procedures for determining it
- Products from the Giró compostable product range have been certified according to the European standard EN-13432, thus offering all the necessary guarantees in the care of the environment