You pack your produce manually, and you’re looking to store it long term and supply on demand or ship long distances.
Xtend® MA/MH (modified atmosphere/modified humidity) bulk liners for manual packing, by StePac, are your right choice.
Xtend patented films are produced with varying water vapor transmission rates. The film permeability is regulated to provide the desired modified atmosphere properties for extending the shelf life of the specific fresh produce type. The packaging films are then converted into a carton liner, bin liner or pallet shroud.
Industry advantages of Carton Liners Bin Liners Pallet Shrouds
- Extend shelf life. Retain freshness and meaningfully prolong produce shelf life.
- Expand your market with long-term/long-distance shipment.
- Extend your season. Manage gluts effectively, and supply upon demand with postharvest bulk storage.
- Enhance quality. Preserve each fruit’s organoleptic properties, i.e. taste and smell.
- Increase profit margins. Keep supply-chain waste to a minimum.